Why Do Some People Prefer Having Talkative Dog Breeds?
If you ask this question to the owners of these kinds, the will they you that these breeds help make a quiet house more cheerful. Talkative dogs are outgoing, friendly and extroverts. This helps people to cope with their loneliness especially for the ones living in big cities. Being the best and most loyal friends of us humans, sometimes dogs can heal our past disappointments and heart breaks better than most people.
Types of Talkative Dogs
- Bluffer Dogs: Tiny dogs barking at bigger ones to show dominance.
- The Brave Hearts: Dogs that believe they can take on anything.
- Attention Seekers: These ones will do anything to catch your attention. Doesn’t that remind you of some people you know?
- Nervous Dogs: Always overexcited, these dogs are usually disturbed by noise.
- Complainers: Some dogs complain about some specific things such as, well, everything. How very human-like!
- Bored Stiffs: These types hate to stay alone and start to bark for no reason after a certin time. Just like people staying at home on a Saturday night.
Which Dog Breeds Are More Talkative Than the Others?
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Australian Shepherd
- Rat Terrier
- Standard Schnauzer
- Siberian Husky
- West Highland White Terrier